Workshops & Courses
VISION Development Workshop
A purposeful life always begins with Vision, Values and a Mission!
~ Meshell Baker ~
Everyone knows the importance of planning for success… it’s not a new concept. We’ve all seen the successes of individuals who followed their dreams and worked single-mindedly to achieve their goals. Indeed, it could be said that every great personal achievement ever conceived began with at least one person’s passionate vision for success.
The creation of vision, mission and values for an individual or organization – is one of the most influential pieces of work in the strategic planning process. This workshop guides you to proactively set your destiny, rather than be ‘carried along’ by your circumstances. It gives you the opportunity to PRESS PAUSE, take a 30,000 ft. view of where you are, visualize and decide on your ideal future. The set ground rules for who you will become, what you will do and how you will behave – as an individual and professional – to get there. You will gain focus, clarity and enthusiasm that empowers more intentional and strategic day-to-day activities for greater and more profitable results. You will discover, define and develop values, vision and mission statements.
Values, mission statement and vision board developed by you to manifest your desired future, a purpose to inspire others, a that set the ground work for a proactive and purposeful future. Ideas, insights and inspiration shared throughout the workshop by participants support and reinforce each individual’s commitment to their vision, mission and values.
- Understanding the power of vision.
- How clarity can be applied to your professional and personal lives.
- The importance of taking personal ownership.
- How to gain momentum and move forward to reach desired outcomes.
Through the BEST2BETTER® method, Meshell facilitates a process that leads her clients to become clear and concise moving them from Uncomfortable to Uncompromising. The benefits:
- UNWAVERING – Values, Standards, Mission and Laser Focus!
- UNSTOPPABLE – Understanding of how to SHOW UP and Connect!
- UNCOMPROMISING – Delivery of exemplary client experiences!
What to expect:
- Helpful exercises…to engage the creative and collaborative talents of the participants.
- Hands-on support and guidance…from a fantastic facilitator.
- Humor and honesty…to enable an enthusiastic and enjoyable environment.
Who should attend?
Professionals, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Leaders and Individuals with a desire to succeed.
What participants will receive:
- Vision Clarity – discovery of individual and dynamic destiny!
- Mission Statement – declares WHO & HOW they will be defined!
- VISION Billboard – displays a visual motivator of Goals!
- Action Plan – details next steps to propel Purpose & Profits!
ALL SUPPLIES PROVIDED!
Historical evidence shows that individuals with documented goals that they review regularly are 85% more likely to succeed and be profitable than those without. This workshop will help swing those odds in your favor.
Setting Goals for Business Excellence
Provides Hands-on, step-by step instructions for establishing goals & strategies, defining core values. The purpose of this seminar is to provide individuals with exactly what they need to discover their most important goals and how to go about achieving them. This course will teach you how to get a clear long-term vision while also experiencing short-term motivation. It’s time to set some non-negotiable core values and a personal introduction that invites opportunity.
Individuals will be able to:
1.Demonstrate an understanding of the purpose, guidelines and components of SMART Goals and Personal Introductions.
2. Explain the goal setting process and its importance.
3. Successfully prepare a goals worksheet
4. Relate each goal setting principle and easily apply it directly to their business upon course completion.
Seize the Day with Meshell Today!
For more information on these speaking topics, additional topics or speeches tailored to your audience, contact firstname.lastname@example.org